The Peak Training System
The Peak Training System has been designed to be the most complete, well rounded training paradigm in group strength and fitness. Our classes are designed to improve the following physical attributes across the week, and significantly rewards those who wish to train consistently! Every day of training will address the below System Outcomes to varying degrees, so that every athlete is being exposed to each training stimulus daily:
- Midline Stability
- Flexibility + Mobility
- Upper Limb Strength + Stability
- Lower Limb Strength + Stability
- Spatial Awareness/Proprioception/Balance/Agility
Building the Peak Performance Pyramid
- Peak Strength: Develop the strength attributes of a gymnast! Utilising various apparatus such as rings, bars, paralettes and body weight to develop functional strength and control!
- Core & Handstands: Develop gymnast level core stability and get inverted by improving your handstanding ability!
- Flexibility & Mobility: Improve your hip, leg, shoulder, back and overall mobility by learning the fundamentals of mobility and movement suitable for complete beginners, athletes, trainers, clinicians or for those feeling a little tight and would like to have a good stretch!
- Tumbling: Whether a complete beginner or an ex-gymnast these sessions will develop your tumbling ability! All abilities welcomed and catered for however it is recommended to attend our Strength, Flexibility and Core and Handstand classes prior to Tumbling classes in order to prepare your body for the rigours of tumbling!
*It is recommended to our newbies to prioritise the Strength, Flexibility and Mobility and Core and Handstand Classes initially to ensure appropriate physical development prior to attending Tumbling classes.
Peak Performance – Skill Development – (Peak Performance Membership Only)
Sports Cross Training
The benefits of gymnastics training are widely known, with many elite sporting teams seeking out Gymnastics Based Cross-Training due to the physiological benefits gained from the skill, stability, strength and proprioception required by gymnastics. Our team have worked with AFL clubs, Netball teams, A-League, Cricket Victoria, Elite CrossFitters, Dancers, Fitness models, Cheerleaders and many other disciplines to help them improve their sporting performance. Sessions are specifically tailored around the characteristics required each sport. Our programs are devised by Elite Level Gymnasts coupled with the expertise of Accredited Sport Scientists, Exercise Physiologists and experienced Strength and Conditioning Coaches ensuring you receive the best Gymnastics Cross-Training Program in the country. Contact Us below for more information and to book a session!